[3830] CQ160 CW OM7RU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, om7ru@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW OM7RU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 23:23:43 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: OM7RU
Operator(s): OM7RU
Station: OM7RU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN98OQ
Operating Time (hrs): 29:56

Total:  QSOs = 1141  State/Prov = 14  Countries = 62  Total Score = 455,772

Club: OM0M DOZEN DASHES CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

This year HP again. But only a bit better, than LP last year :(

I redesigned Inv Vee to Half Sloper, and it works fine. I was lucky man, strong
wind during Sunday in middle EU didn't caused me any power outages or antennas
damages.

CONDX were average during first night, every DX was hard dug from noise or
pileup, but most NA replied to my CQ. OK, will try to improve S/P mults on
Sunday morning. None. Second night was miserable, only 2 new VE mults.

Non Assisted is more and more empty. Good for final rank, bad for comparison to
competitors.
One sad trend: It looked like Web SDR RX using is more and more
"popular". So... how to deal with it? No RADIO = no HAM.

Thanks to all enthusiasts of TOP BAND contesting!

Used equipments:
 Yaesu FT-1000MP MarkV Field
 OM Power 3500A
 microHAM MK2R+