[3830] MnQP KB0EO Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb0eo@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP KB0EO Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 00:18:30 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2022

Call: KB0EO
Operator(s): KB0EO
Station: KB0EO

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: LES
Operating Time (hrs): 8:30

  160:       3        2
   80:      60       74
   40:     142      223
   20:      14      226
   15:      10        4
   10:       4        4
-------------------------
Total:     233      533  Mults = 110  Total Score = 168,300

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

What a blast - propagation showed up this weekend with quite a few in-state and
out-of-state participants. I tried to even out the Qs between SSB and CW, but
once I got rolling on phone, I couldn't get away - they just kept coming and
coming.

I swept all the bands/modes with N0HJZ multi-op station - nice going Rich and
Charlie. In addition, Le Sueur County ops just kept popping up - I don't have
the totals, but it was the highest total by far.

I worked all states except Wyoming. Also bagged a number of DX stations on 20
and 40.

This was my highest score for MNQP - previous high was 113K.

Great job MWA - this was a fantastic contest!

73,

Dan - KB0EO
Le Sueur County