[3830] MnQP KD7HU Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP KD7HU Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 18:35:32 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2022

Call: KD7HU
Operator(s): KD7HU
Station: KD7HU

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

  160:
   80:
   40:      9         6
   20:     11        20
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:     20        26  Mults = 22  Total Score = 2,024

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

Station:  FTDX101MP 100 W    20m vert, 40m inv V

I put in a few hours in a defense of my First Place Montana Single Operator Low
Power Award from last year.  Highlight was giving K0SIX the MT multiplier and
putting him over 100,000 points.  Band condx were not good  and the BC contest
was drowning out the MN contest at the end.  I heard fewer counties than last
year.
73s
Charlie  ( now Chuck in contests.)