[3830] MnQP K8MR Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP K8MR Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 02:11:09 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2022

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:     25        4
   15:      8        2
   10:
-------------------------
Total:     33        6  Mults = 26  Total Score = 2,028

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Nice activity from the frozen north. It was good to work a number of people who
follow me around in my mobile QSO Party efforts.

Unfortunate conflict with the NA Sprint - only MN QSOs in that were three with
NA0N, and one questionable one with a very slow op who gave me (I think) his #2.
I'd like to think there'd be more MN guys on if they hadn't spent the previous
12 hours in MNQP, and maybe were still out driving somewhere. If the contest is
going to end at 0000Z, why not hold it on Sunday? (At least so long as that
would not be the Super Bowl weekend!)

73 - Jim  K8MR