[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8CN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8CN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 03:10:12 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 11

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   2      2
   80:  15     13
   40:  14     10
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  32     26  Total Score = 832

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Back to LP class tonight after true QRP in the slow sprint, aka NA Sprint!
Decided it is more important to hand out the NH mult in the current ladder than
keep the QRP faith!

Thanks to N3BB for only Q on 20M, and heard many big numbers at the end, so it
will have been a good week for the ladder. Was surprised at how loud signals on
80 were, and thanks to N5ZO for that rare CA mult on 80 (at least for me!).  No
changes to the wiring setup here, but was able to run 100 watts without keyboard
RFI on all bands except 160 where I dropped to 9 watts again.

Thanks to all the great ops in NS - it's fun beyond compare!

73, MikeNH

Rig: K2/10 driving outboard KPA100/KAT100; 135 foot doublet about 40 feet up,
window line feed from ATU via common-mode choke.