[3830] RTTY WPX KK6P(W7IV) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KK6P(W7IV) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 00:13:26 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: KK6P
Operator(s): W7IV
Station: W7IV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SB
Operating Time (hrs): 30
OpMode: SO2R

------------
   80:  189
   40:  653
   20:  508
   15:  645
   10:  141
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I sure made use of the flutter profiles this year.  I ran 2Tone for the first
time in a couple years (I had computer crashes with it a couple years ago and
never trusted it,) but was very happy this year.

Mults were down a touch from last year, but the Q count was up to make up for
it.  Never got a strong EU run on 20 (40%), but it was great to see 10 strong,
and 15 and 80, oddly, made up for it.  40 was where it was last year.

See you in NAQP.