[3830] RTTY WPX KQ1F(K1XM) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KQ1F(K1XM) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 02:47:28 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: KQ1F
Operator(s): K1XM
Station: KQ1F

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: USA
Operating Time (hrs): 25
OpMode: SO2R

------------
   80:  142
   40:  379
   20:  258
   15:  326
   10:   16
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I was busy from 0000-0400Z both nights and part of the day Sunday but I figured
I should get on for at least twenty hours.  My actual operating time is less
than what is shown because the contest only counts off times of more than one
hour and I made no effort to take a full hour for meals and chores.

Mostly I aimed the antennas at Europe and called CQ.

Thanks to Charlotte for letting me use her callsign.

See you in the ARRL DX CW!