[3830] RTTY WPX VY2LI SOAB TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VY2LI SOAB TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 14:12:26 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 21

------------
   80:
   40:  255
   20:  115
   15:  105
   10:
------------

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

My entry is in the TB-wires category, despite the fact that my TH3jr @ 30' is
not working (looks pretty though)...so used two wire Vees between 20 and 25 feet
which I will probably be restricted to until Spring. Nonetheless, everything
else worked fine and activity and propagation was great. At 55W, I was actually
able to run and hold a frequency several times. N1MM says over 21 hours in the
chair, but I was in and out many times for breaks (just not able to put in the
BIC time anymore). Thanks to all for the Qs...still my favorite contest mode!
73, Bill

FT-950 @ 55W, Rigblaster Pro
N1MM, 20 and 40M wires