[3830] MnQP N8II Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP N8II Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 21:17:39 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2022

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:      26       10
   40:      36        7
   20:      61       84
   15:       1
   10:
-------------------------
Total:     123      101  Mults = 64  Total Score = 28,800

Club:

Comments:

Well, at least I think I made the most Q's from out of state in any category. I
made about 28 BCQP QSO's in my "spare time" which must have hurt on
catching the mobiles for mults. A lot of rare counties were available on 20
phone, and many called me. 20M condx were excellent. 40 was miserable; there was
a total fade out on 40 for about 3 hours, then the RTTY contest du jour took out
most everything above 7035 on CW. 80/75 were surprisingly good but only useful
in the last hour.

Thanks for the calls and QSO's!

73, Jeff