[3830] CWopsT WN4AFP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WN4AFP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 04:12:59 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Feb 17

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:  38
   40:  31
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  69  Mults = 60  Total Score = 4,140

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Operating remotely using laptop.... The laptop has silver letters on gray
keys... How stupid was that design. It's a bear for me... everything was touch
typing tonight. No knobs to turn. All S&P on this CWT. I'm getting ready for
the big DX contest AND the South Carolina QSO Party. N4CW will be one of our
big-time mobile operators. For more info go to SCQSO.COM,

GO SWAMP FOXES! If you are a contester living in South Carolina, please consider
joining the Swamp Fox Contest Group, you will glad that you did!
swampfoxcontestgroup.com

73 Dave WN4AFP  I'm always ready to QRQ!