[3830] ARRLDX CW KO7SS SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ko7ss@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KO7SS SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 17:08:42 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KO7SS
Operator(s): KO7SS
Station: KO7SS

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:    0     0
   80:   65    34
   40:  286    78
   20:  348    89
   15:  606   100
   10:  136    46
-------------------
Total: 1441   347  Total Score = 1,500,081

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Ant: 2 el SteppIR at 55' and MFJ 40/80 vertical
Rig: K3S (1) and 2K-FA

This was going to be my ZF2SS contest expedition. VRBO, plane tickets, travel
approval from Cayman Islands, K3S and antenna all ready to go. But we had to
cancel the Monday before the contest due to Covid issues. We are definitely not
the first group to have to miss a vacation in the last 2 years....

So my wife and her sisters drove down to a beach condo in Mexico and left me to
operate a DX contest from W7-land....

I didn't bother stringing out the 160M inv-L, and the vertical is set for RTTY
on 80, so I couldn't go below 3525.

It was nice to have 15M back!

73, Bill KO7SS, on Mt Lemmon in southern Arizona