[3830] ARRLDX CW KY4GS SOUAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky4gs@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KY4GS SOUAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 23:48:29 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KY4GS
Operator(s): KY4GS
Station: KY4GS

Class: SOUAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    1     1
   40:   35    24
   20:   28    22
   15:   29    20
   10:    8     4
-------------------
Total:  101    71  Total Score = 21,513

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

My 1st DX contest went well. It's different than the domestic stuff. But there
were many operators happy for me to respond, despite my slow speed on the
straight key (especially when they didn't have a pileup). I did get responses
the 1st time I answered, even when there were others. It became hard to find new
stations near the end, because I had to avoid dupes; I got some stations on 4
bands. I can't wait to go through the list and find out how many different
countries I contacted (and see how many confirm either on LOTW or direct). I
definitely had a fun weekend.