[3830] ARRLDX CW KL7SB(@KL7RA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KL7SB(@KL7RA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 00:14:06 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KL7SB
Operator(s): KL7SB
Station: KL7RA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Nikiski, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 28
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   33    17
   80:  113    40
   40:  726    55
   20: 1016    57
   15:  920    59
   10:  413    48
-------------------
Total: 3221   265  Total Score = 2,661,192

Club:

Comments:

Wow.  Conditions were really really good, except when they were really bad.
Absolutely insane rate at times on 10 (only on Fri-Sat, dead on Sunday), 15, 20,
and 40.  Flare hit, K was up to 5 on Friday night, completely killed the low
bands.  Saturday night, managed to get some Mults on 80 and 160, but not a ton
of Qs.  Still, I'm real happy.  Definitely set a new record for SOAB for KL, and
very likely topped the Assisted record as well.

Speaking of Single Op, I absolutely hit my SO2R rate limit at times in this
contest.  At this point of the cycle, 2BSIQ is gonna be necessary for future
Single Ops, which hopefully are few.  Even with a good score, only operated
around 28 hours.  There was no point being on Friday night, but still, BIC is a
struggle for me.  Unless we have a mutant operating (and we will), both this
operator and this station are made for multi op.