[3830] ARRLDX CW KE2WY SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KE2WY SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 00:25:29 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KE2WY
Operator(s): KE2WY
Station: KE2WY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: KE2WY
Operating Time (hrs): 23:39

  160:
   80:   73    33
   40:  130    39
   20:  223    48
   15:  145    60
   10:   68    23
-------------------
Total:  640   203  Total Score = 387,933

Club:

Comments:

A good effort here all things considered. Station worked flawlessly for the
first time. Didn't put in the hours for which I had planned, but fate
intervenes. There seemed to be a high noise level that sounded like atmospherics
rather than something man-made. Noise reduction features on the K3s were very
helpful. Did a lot more running than in the past which was one goal this time
around. I had some rates in the 130's which I had never experienced before; left
me bleary eyed! Thanks to all of us who participated and special thanks to the
ARRL staff and log checkers that make it possible. Onward.