[3830] ARRLDX CW NS3T SOUAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ns3t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NS3T SOUAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 00:32:28 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOUAB LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 31
OpMode: SO2R
Remote Operation

  160:   31    23
   80:  121    46
   40:  204    62
   20:  327    76
   15:  267    77
   10:  107    31
-------------------
Total: 1057   315  Total Score = 998,865

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I fell just short of 1 million points, but it was a good weekend on the radio.
My score was limited only by sleep, meals with the family, and an early Sunday
afternoon departure for my mother-in-law's 80th birthday gathering.

It was nice to have such good conditions.  I could have done more on 40/80/160,
but I didn't stay up late either night.  13 hours of sleep on a contest weekend
is not the way to make a big score, but that's okay.  It was fun.

I did some CQ'ing on 40, 20 and 15, but basically this was all S&P.  I
worked 10 meters hard and put 64 SA stations in the log on that band.  And I
wish there were more stations in KH6, because everyone could sure hear me.

The following stations were worked on 6 bands:

ZF5T        TO4A        CR3W        ED7W        TM6M        KP2M
ZF1A        CR3DX       PJ2T        NP4Z        KP2B        CR6K
P44W        V31QV       NP4DX       EA6FO       VP5M