[3830] ARRLDX CW N1RR M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1rr@n1rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N1RR M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 01:13:40 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N1RR
Operator(s): N1RR KI1G K1SX WA1BXY KM1P
Station: N1RR

Class: M/M HP
QTH: ma
Operating Time (hrs): 40
OpMode: SO2R
Remote Operation

  160:   68    33
   80:  271    66
   40:  726    95
   20:  904    94
   15: 1007    98
   10:   86    38
-------------------
Total: 3062   424  Total Score = 3,880,872

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

The team chose Multi-Multi but we only had three 30+ hour ops and a few part
times who were out on February school vacation or visiting colleges. I was worn
out before it started and crashed when the solar storm hit. Nothing below up and
the two remotes and their audio were stable.

Thanks to the whole team that supports these efforts in some way : N1KM WA1BXY
KI1G W1UE K1SX N1XS KM1P K1TTT AA1ON N2ZN K1JI W1HY KV1J

Antenna season is just around the corner !!