[3830] ARRLDX CW AC5AA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac5aa@ac5aa.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW AC5AA SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 01:20:32 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: AC5AA
Operator(s): AC5AA
Station: AC5AA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:    6     5
   40:   79    34
   20:   63    26
   15:   66    34
   10:   35    16
-------------------
Total:  249   115  Total Score = 85,905

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Early in the contest I discovered my low band vertical had developed a severe
problem and could not tune it.  That left me with a single G5RV Jr at rooftop
level (single story house) for all bands.  I was surprised I worked any stations
on 80m.  Otherwise, despite not having "enough time" to be serious, I
did have a good time.  It's odd to me how the hours of 1:00 - 3:30 PM local my
higher band signals apparently radiate directly into space - or that's how it
seems.  Still, it was fun and the DX contests are my favorites.  Thanks to you
outstanding operators that fished my puny li'l pistol signal out of the air!