[3830] ARRLDX CW K1ZZ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1zz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K1ZZ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 01:28:15 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K1ZZ
Operator(s): K1ZZ
Station: K1ZZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: W1 (CT)
Operating Time (hrs): 40
OpMode: SO2R

  160:  136    44
   80:  452    63
   40:  998    85
   20: 1280    92
   15:  966    94
   10:  115    46
-------------------
Total: 3947   424  Total Score = 5,020,584

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

ARRL CW is the only contest I still do unassisted. Two problems: the 20 meter
rotator wouldn't turn and the EU beverage wasn't performing as well as usual.
Oh, and the elements on the middle yagi in the 15 meter 3-stack were every which
way but horizontal. Otherwise the station worked well.  Wish I could say the
same of the operator. Friday afternoon I checked 40 meters, thought the band was
dying, and took a break of almost two hours. When I got back on I found the
antenna was pointed west...