[3830] ARRLDX CW E7DX(@E77DX) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW E7DX(@E77DX) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 01:42:06 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E70T E74A E77EA E77DX
Station: E77DX

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Prijedor
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  373    43
   80:  702    48
   40: 1499    60
   20: 1355    59
   15: 1131    60
   10:   73    26
-------------------
Total: 5133   296  Total Score = 4,556,328

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

well it was more or less just for fun entry.
MM is not our catergory and with 4 OPs we were on limit.
lots of repair before and during the contest, some troubles with IP on friday
and changing IP on the fly.
our 160m 4sq is still killing our internet link, even i spent many hours tunning
and working on it, we didn´t use it in contest.
there is also some trouble with 80m yagi after rebuild....need to be tooken down
again :(
during the contest many small troubles with differnt stuff did keep me very
busy.
in general condx were not realy good....lot of CQing without callers

160m was poor and beside few short openings 2nd night mostly only east coast
logged.
80m didn´t went like we use to...no idea why
40m was ok but we were a bit lazy, didnt push it hard and no LP QSO were made
20m same like 40m there were some space for some additional QSOs
15m same like 80m don´t know why we missed some QSOs...we started both days a
bit late but...
10m very poor 71 QSOs first day, 2 QSO 2nd. probably few more were possible but
i was 10m OP busy with some other stuff.

highlite of contest was new FTDX101MP....this radio is realy amazing
realy happy with it... i need 2 more to complete exchanging our old radios.

since there were no other EU on live score except our friends from LN8W from far
north with obvious very poor condtions we were also not so motivated to push
very hard.
our main competitor 9A1A is still "old fashion" and hiding their
scores like top secret. subject for change guys.

otherweise we are still not finished with our renew of the staion
luck of time and big amount of work ... also unpredictable repairs.
station is functional but we are  still few steps behind the plan.

expecting soon new material delivery from momobeam to finish our antenna plans.

thanks for QSOs and CU soon in ARRL SSB
i dont think there will be some motivation to enter CQ160 SSB next weekend.

73s de E77DX