[3830] ARRLDX CW KC4TEO SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KC4TEO SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 02:51:51 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KC4TEO
Operator(s): KC4TEO
Station: KC4TEO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Madison, AL
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:
   80:   83    37
   40:  119    42
   20:  176    63
   15:  179    55
   10:   59    21
-------------------
Total:  616   218  Total Score = 402,210

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

This was one of my best efforts in quite some time and ended my contest drought
going back to last August (other than the dreaded 10M Contest).

Glad to see the bands in better shape.  15 meters was the "star" for
me as it kept coming through.  Almost all Q's were search and pounce.  I did
some CQing off and on but need some dancing ladies to draw more attention.

Lots of surprises with Japan, at one point working 10 in a row (a lot for me).
Also go VK and ZL and probably more KH6 than I have ever before worked in a
single contest. Hopefully, I have a couple of new countries on 80M.  The best
thing was that my knees managed to survive my sitting at the desk after fixing
up a foot stool.