[3830] ARRLDX CW AA4CF SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW AA4CF SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 03:49:59 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: AA4CF
Operator(s): AA4CF
Station: AA4CF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   20    19
   80:   50    45
   40:  194    64
   20:  221    70
   15:  271    81
   10:   17    15
-------------------
Total:  773   294  Total Score = 681,786

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Fun contest. Lots of participation.  I was not able to hear Europe on 10M from
my station, but 15M was great Saturday morning.

Ran SO1R, with High Power.  I was only able to operation some at sunrise on
Sunday, but was able to work several Asia and Pacific region stations.  Hoping
to be able to operate full time again next year.

Charlie