[3830] ARRLDX CW K5KG M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, giwagner@k5kg.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K5KG M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 04:13:23 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K5KG
Operator(s): K5KG K4NMR K4EU K9GS K8MR AA4NP
Station: K5KG

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 47:25

  160:   93    40
   80:  282    69
   40:  937    98
   20: 1101    99
   15:  886    99
   10:  177    47
-------------------
Total: 3476   452  Total Score = 4,699,896

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I believe this was the best performance my K5KG Multi-Two station and superb
team of ops has ever achieved. Kudos to my guys for staying focused on which
station to be on which band at every moment and giving special attention to
capturing those valuable MULTS!  BIS-time approached 100% throughout the entire
weekend.

STATIONS:
RUN1 - K4D, KPA1500
RUN2 - K3, KPA/KAT500
N1MM+ LOGGER
VA6AM HP TRIPLEXER & HP BP FILTERS
TRIBAND YAGI @ 60'
2EL 40M YAGI @ 75'
80M OCF DIPOLE
160M INV L
23' RX VERTICAL
Single Green Heron rotor controller with GHE software supporting each station.

OJ, George K5KG

Special credit is also be given to my XYL, Kay, for welcoming a house full of
guys for the weekend, and offering that extra touch of this and that to make
sure we had all the things we needed to feel comfortable.