[3830] ARRLDX CW K9CT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craig@thompsonet.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K9CT M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 04:24:29 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): N9TK N9CK NE9U K9CT KB9OWD WT2P
Station: K9CT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  133    47
   80:  388    78
   40: 1252   105
   20: 1498   111
   15: 1477   113
   10:  177    56
-------------------
Total: 4925   510  Total Score = 7,501,590

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

What a great weekend for contesting! Conditions are getting better as we get
more sunspot activity and everyone is on all the bands making things happen. 10m
had some nice DX show up and just reminds us that next year will be a lot
better. We wanted to improve our score from the last few years and were able to
make it our third highest M/2 for this contest with this station. We checked out
our one and two scores and look forward to maybe breaking them when 10m comes
alive.

The team was awesome and getting better I think. Everyone pitches in and makes
sure we don't miss an opening or a multiplier. Interleaving is almost second
nature and really adds QSOs per hour. We had three operators from Wisconsin,
N9CK, NE9U and KB9OWD and three Illinois operators, WT2P, N9TK and K9CT. Lots of
Illinois and Wisconsin sports talk! Cheese curds and brats from Wisconsin are
pretty good. Everyone leaves with a couple pounds more after eating so well.

We again enjoyed the online competition with our peers and also watched several
others battle it out. K1IR team had us watching our backs the whole time and we
thoroughly enjoyed the battle. Nothing keeps you focused better than knowing how
its going hour by hour and minute by minute!

Thanks for all the QSOs and see you M/2 again for WPX SSB.

73, Craig K9CT
www.k9ct.us