[3830] ARRLDX CW K5WA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5wa@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K5WA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 04:26:43 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 39.5
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   42    26
   80:  159    42
   40:  606    72
   20:  585    76
   15:  800    85
   10:  109    36
-------------------
Total: 2301   337  Total Score = 2,320,245

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This is actually my second post for ARRL DX CW I guess the first one got eaten
in the bit locker.  It was incredibly helpful and exceedingly humorous with
outstanding wordsmithing (IMHO) but I guess that is all lost now so I'm not
going to say much more in case this one disappears too.  ;-)

With only 4-5 hours of sleep since Friday morning, EVERYTHING I think and say
seems funny right now.  How is it on YOUR side of my eyeballs?

73,
Bob K5WA