[3830] ARRLDX CW W4ZV SOSB160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, btippett@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W4ZV SOSB160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 11:56:48 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W4ZV
Operator(s): W4ZV
Station: W4ZV

Class: SOSB160 HP
QTH: EM95uk
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  203    51
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  203    51  Total Score = 31,059

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

Fun to remove a little rust after 2 years of Topband silence.  Lots of other
things going on personally.  This was a cobbled together effort after a massive
EMP lightning strike in September that took out much gear, even with everything
completely disconnected from power outlets and external antennas.  Unfortunately
my internal connecting wiring coupled enough EMP energy that it still did a lot
of damage.  No damage to house except all phone connectors and sockets were
melted.  I'll write more on the Topband list later for any who are interested.
Please do not ask me more questions directly.  I've still got a LOT of work to
do to get everything working as before.  Special thanks to Ron N4XD for loaning
me his spare K3!

73,  Bill  W4ZV