[3830] ARRLDX CW N2IC SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ic@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2IC SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 14:29:11 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N2IC
Operator(s): N2IC
Station: N2IC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: New Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 43
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:   55    23
   80:  239    43
   40:  888    79
   20:  973    88
   15: 1105    95
   10:  166    40
-------------------
Total: 3426   368  Total Score = 3,782,304

Club:

Comments:

>From my perspective in SW New Mexico, it was a good, but not great contest. Was
hoping for outstanding conditions, but it was not to be. Until Sunday morning,
the Europe openings on 15 and 20 were mostly I, F and EA. 40 was never good to
the northern half or Europe. It was discouraging when a big gun DL would call,
and be only S2 and fluttery. The most fun was the surprise 20 meter opening to
EU at 10Z on Saturday. Loud signals on a pin-drop quiet band, but it was over in
45 minutes. In CQWW CW, I commented that the Russians were back. Well, in ARRL
DX, they were gone again, except for the big stations. On the other side,
conditions to JA and the far east were excellent on 15, 20, 40 and 80. Fun to
work a number of YB, 9V, E2, 9M.

Hope I helped a few of you with the NM multiplier.

73,
Steve, N2IC