[3830] ARRLDX CW WN4AFP SOUAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WN4AFP SOUAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 18:32:31 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOUAB LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:   57    34
   40:  186    61
   20:  146    62
   15:  114    53
   10:   53    26
-------------------
Total:  556   236  Total Score = 393,648

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

This was my best score ever in the ARRL DX CW contest. I found it interesting
that the DX  ops were very patient and they wanted to complete an accurate QSO.
I did work a number of stations the i could barely hear. I called and they
responded. There were also some rather large piles that i was able to crack with
few attempts. I was able to work multiple JAs with some effort and i grabbed the
VKs abd ZLs. I did work TF3, OX7, D4 and 5Z4. Of course, a thank you to each of
you for the Qs.  I didn’t hear many AF stations….not even CN8AA or the other
CN stations. My rare 80m DX opportunities really came alive in the contest.
During one of my few 'runs', I received a call from TA3SE The bands were very
good. I got bored on 40m late Fri night and went to 80m and made a few Qs.
During Sat i found a few hours for the high bands and had a great time. Sat
night worked 40m and then went to 80m and i kept working stations. So this
gradually turned into an AB thing.  This was my best score in this race.

73 Dave WN4AFP