[3830] ARRLDX CW K9UIY SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9uiy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K9UIY SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 19:53:14 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K9UIY
Operator(s): K9UIY
Station: K9UIY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1     1
   80:   70    31
   40:  147    49
   20:   54    31
   15:  171    53
   10:   75    22
-------------------
Total:  518   187  Total Score = 279,378

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Horrible start for this contest as we had a storm system roar through the area
producing blizzard conditions, high winds, and thunder snow.  I still enjoyed
the contest once this system exited the area.  Bands seemed lively thanks in
part to a few spots on our sun and special thanks to those that travelled to
activate vaious entities.  Lots of activity and that kept BIC time stable.
Thanks for all the Q's and look forward to seeing what the 2023 contest will
bring.  Vic  K9UIY