[3830] CWopsT AG5R Academy Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, AG5R-MS@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AG5R Academy Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 20:19:20 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Feb 23

Call: AG5R
Operator(s): AG5R
Station: AG5R

Class: Academy Single Op LP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   7
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:   7  Mults = 7  Total Score = 49

Club:

Comments:

After being overwhelmed last week, I decided to try a CWT again today to see if
I could improve.  Last week, I only made 2 contacts using S&P.  This week, I
tried again and again I just couldn't copy the faster speeds that most ops are
doing.  So, I started using the reverse beacon network to try to find ops that
were showing to be more in the speed range that I can handle (20-30 WPM).  After
I started using the RBN, I worked 7 stations in the second half of the CWT.  My
goal today was 6 contacts (1 every 10 minutes), since I only made 2 contacts
last week.  After finding ops that were at speeds that I was able to copy, I was
able to meet my goal for today.  Being a newer CW op, I am using S&P, and I
am not using any shortcuts, because I'm trying to use the CWT's as practice to
improve my CW skills.  I'm only sending with my key, no macros, and I'm only
using the RBN to find ops sending at speeds that I can handle for now.  I'll try
again on another session to see if we can continue improving.

73 de AG5R