[3830] NAQP RTTY W6DMW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W6DMW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 03:47:20 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W6DMW
Operator(s): W6DMW
Station: W6DMW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    5     3
   40:   20    14
   20:  106    39
   15:   32    19
   10:   17    10
-------------------
Total:  180    85  Total Score = 15,300

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #4

Comments:

My only goal was to best my paltry score from last year.  So I did that.  Then I
kept going off and on all day.  Between entertaining one of my children and
putzing around the house, this is what happened.  Can't complain.

Non assisted, though?  That was fun. Just spun the dial...err mouse.  15 and 10
were fun.  Lots of action it seemed.  20 was of course the bulk for me.  40 and
80 were snuck in before dinner and before I had to jump over to N6RO for my time
there.

73!

Flex 6400
20/40 inverted V.
10-80 EFHW as a weirdly shaped inverted L.