[3830] NAQP RTTY AB5OR Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY AB5OR Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 06:03:34 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: AB5OR
Operator(s): AB5OR
Station: AB5OR

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 9:36
OpMode: SO2R

   80:  210    45
   40:  238    51
   20:  198    42
   15:   45    15
   10:   21     7
-------------------
Total:  712   161  Total Score = 114,632

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC Team Magnolia

Comments:

Wow!  What a great day.  Even though conditions weren't the best, I loved the
challenge.

First time I have ever used my Flex 6600M and my IC-7610 together in SO2R and it
was a great setup.  Thanks to the Yankee Clipper folks like Dennis, W1UE, I had
a great controller they created, the SO2R mini which is a tiny piece of
dynamite. Flawless operation!

Thanks to all for the many QSOs, and the many friends who called.

Antennas...

80 EFHW up 65 feet
40 Vee up 70
20/15/10 Spiderbeam up 55 feet with wire antennas for SO2R radio 2

100 watts and a few wires!

73,
AB5OR
Joe in Tupelo, MS