[3830] NAQP RTTY NR4O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NR4O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 06:21:02 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC-FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 9.0
OpMode: SO2R

   80:  180    42
   40:  188    45
   20:   45    21
   15:   40     9
   10:   11     5
-------------------
Total:  464   123  Total Score = 57,072

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

That ended up better than I thought.  Got started almost an hour late and had
long break to have dinner with my wife, daughter and her husband.  Got back
going about 0030Z.  It took me a bit to find a run frequency on 40m.  After a
bit I was able to get some really good rates with dueling CQ's on 40m and 80m.
I was able to keep 70+ rate going for almost 3 hours.  That was way better than
I expected with LP.  My mult total wasn't great.  But, that's likely more due to
my performance on 20m and 15m.  Those bands are really frustrating for me even
in HP contests.  The low bands made up for it for me even though I passed on
chasing a few mults to keep the good run frequencies. Overall a good contest for
me.

73,
Eric - NR4O