[3830] NAQP RTTY AE6Y Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, andrewfaber@ymail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY AE6Y Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 06:48:47 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: AE6Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 6:45

   80:
   40:   76    35
   20:  157    43
   15:  120    29
   10:   51    25
-------------------
Total:  404   132  Total Score = 53,328

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #4

Comments:

A part time effort just to get on a little bit, but much more fun than I had
thought.  I use just about the most primitive RTTY setup possible: just a
keyboard stuck into the usb port on my IC-7600, using the radio's decoder,
sending with the function keys and using my logging program, CQPWIN, just to
keep the log, but not do any sending.  It means that every call when running has
to be typed into two different keyboards, which does keep your attention -- but
isn't very sensible, I admit.
 But condx and activity seemed to be good, so I spent more time on the air than
I had intended.
  73, andy ae6y