[3830] CQ160 SSB WD8DSB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd8dsb@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB WD8DSB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 13:13:42 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: WD8DSB
Operator(s): WD8DSB
Station: WD8DSB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 6:55

Total:  QSOs = 266  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 3  Total Score = 29,250

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Just a little operating the first night and almost all search and pounce, and
then more serious the second night and called CQ the majority of the time but
still part time operation.  I'd much rather be operating CW, but still had fun
operating my favorite band as the end of another Topband season quickly
approaches.

Transceiver: Kenwood TS-180s with 500 Hz IF filter, and Hi-Per-Mite active audio
filter (200 Hz bandwidth).

TX Antenna: 68 foot base loaded vertical wire hanging straight down from a very
tall Sycamore tree with 55 short buried radials (2500 feet of radials)

RX Antennas: 3 small point fed pennants (pointing 40, 160, and 300 degrees).

73, Don (wd8dsb)