[3830] NAQP RTTY W4GKM Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4gkm@citlink.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W4GKM Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 21:57:30 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W4GKM
Operator(s): W4GKM
Station: W4GKM

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:  105    38
   40:  119    37
   20:  162    40
   15:    5     5
   10:
-------------------
Total:  411   120  Total Score = 49,320

Club:

Team: SWACC #2

Comments:

Operating at a bare minimum antenna setup. One 20 mono that doesn't turn and a
wire antenna for the other bands. First of all my frequency didn't work on
writelog, my fault. My radio would only put out 30 watts, left my place and
borrowed another radio and it wasn't compatible with my system. I then put my
radio back into service and it worked. I was exhausted by this time but I gave
it my all. I will have all of my antennas back operating this spring when I get
a crane and my buddies to come help me as I am not able to do any work due to my
health