[3830] NCQP K4HA SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCQP K4HA SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 21:42:59 +0000
                    North Carolina QSO Party - 2022

Call: K4HA
Operator(s): K4HA
Station: K4HA

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 9.1

   80:  140     48
   40:  234    118
   20:   34
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  408    166      0  Mults = 113  Total Score = 175,928

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Worked in LEE county to get a good showing this year.  Was supposed to be a MM
AB LP with my buddy W2XL but due to the snow and ice in NY, he couldn't make it.
 So I cobbed together a multiband dipole from ladder line I had and went at it.
Rig and antenna worked very well.  Thanks to Rhett KB4HG for the use of his
place for the day.  Fun contest and managed to work all the bonus stations as
well.

Maybe next year we'll go to the outer banks or somewhere I didn't hear this
year.  After the results come out I'll pick a spot.  Thanks for all the Q's

73
Bob K4HA