[3830] CQ160 SSB C4I Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB C4I Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 17:21:01 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: C4I
Operator(s): 5B4AIE DK6SP
Station: C4I

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 21

Total:  QSOs = 439  State/Prov = 15  Countries = 48  Total Score = 271,782

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Many thank for all the QSOs, it was our pleasure to give out the 5B multiplier
to the active contesters.

Though, conditions were really tough! Not easy at times to copy stations through
static and QRM. Great opening to NA on Sunday morning brought some good amount
of multipliers.

Further, a big thank you to all uploading their logs live on the scoreboards.
This motivation saved us during very slow hours a lot.

In behalf of team C4I,
Philipp, 5B4AQC | DK6SP