[3830] ARRLDX SSB K7VIT SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gtwilson@k7vit.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K7VIT SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 00:42:41 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: K7VIT
Operator(s): K7VIT
Station: K7VIT

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:
   80:    4     4
   40:   18    11
   20:   73    31
   15:   28    13
   10:   20    12
-------------------
Total:  143    71  Total Score = 30,459

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

As usual, I had some time conflicts.  It was nice that the solar flux was up,
but who invited the coronal hole plus associated stream to disturb things.

My favorite quote from the contest was from a station to the South of my QTH. He
called for minutes and minutes repeatedly saying, "CQ AGAIN, CQ
AGAIN." You might guess some responses. I believe the intent was to save
time.

The band conditions were a rough slog for me. Thanks to all who answered my
calls.

   73,   Jerry