[3830] ARRLDX SSB WV4P SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WV4P SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 01:04:30 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: WV4P
Operator(s): WV4P
Station: WV4P

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: RCC
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Remote Operation

  160:    8     7
   80:   45    37
   40:  116    61
   20:  273    94
   15:  318    97
   10:  211    51
-------------------
Total:  971   347  Total Score = 1,010,811

Club: Remote Contest Club

Comments:

Well I'm glad that's over ! Someone told me right before the start that my audio
was bad... Remote Flex so I tried all weekend to get it better but no dice...
Although a few changes at the end seemed to work better. Very on again off again
effort with several projects going on and more than several people coming over.

High bands were pretty good but the solar storm and storms in the midwest hurt
the low bands. 10m wide open to VK well after dark was fun.