[3830] ARRLDX SSB KT7E(@K7ZS) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kevin.k7zs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KT7E(@K7ZS) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 01:24:17 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: KT7E
Operator(s): K7ZS KI7Y W7ZB KE7AUB WR7T AA0IZ KR7X
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:    5     4
   80:   28    20
   40:  521    60
   20:  589    89
   15:  431    68
   10:  166    32
-------------------
Total: 1740   273  Total Score = 1,424,241

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Once again, the team kept the station going all weekend.

With the K reaching SIX and the A index in the 30's at time, the enthusiasm
should have been dampened ... but the guys kept the chin up, and kept going.
Thankfully Sunday things improved and kept the activity up until the very end of
the contest.

Can thank the ops enough!  Jim KI7Y, Phil WR7T, Andy KE7AUB (Mr. All Nighter),
Hank KR7X, Phil WR7T and Jack AA0IZ.

This was a breath of fresh air compared to 2021!  We almost tripled 2021 that
score, but fell just a bit short of our station best in this contest in 2015.
High Hopes to set a record in 2022!

For all the KT7E Crew, best 73 and see you in WPX

Kevin K7ZS ... trustee for KT7E