[3830] ARRLDX SSB KK1L SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kk1l@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KK1L SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 01:29:21 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: KK1L
Operator(s): KK1L
Station: KK1L

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:   13    11
   80:   82    39
   40:  184    64
   20:  246    81
   15:  285    80
   10:  104    35
-------------------
Total:  914   310  Total Score = 850,020

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Probably 80% S&P. Had a good time. Wow were the low bands noisy. Great to
have some openings on the high bands. Gonna be fun the next few years!
My rotor indication stopped working Saturday afternoon, but was turning just
fine. Set up a wireless camera for daytime. Then resorting to trying to count
the seconds turned the beams one way or the other...THAT does not work well if
you run into a stop in one direction and not know it :)  At least my prototype
WiFi controlled antenna switch at the base of the tower worked 100%...a FreqEZ
paired with a KK1L 2x6 relay board.

73 es God Bless de KK1L, Ron <><