[3830] ARRLDX SSB WN4AFP SOUAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WN4AFP SOUAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 01:33:22 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOUAB LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   16    15
   40:   77    42
   20:   99    67
   15:   74    48
   10:   49    25
-------------------
Total:  315   197  Total Score = 186,165

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

This was my best ARRL DX SSB score ever. A few more hours in the chair would
have resulted in much better score. I will do better next year. I run a TS-50 at
90 watts to an 80m OCF at 60'. My little pistol surprised me quite a few times
in busting some of the largest pile-ups I've heard in a long time...especially
the HR5/F2JD pile on 20m during the last hour of the contest. I was thrilled
with how my rig played for me in this contest. Some of the notable DX included
FK8, FR4, 6W1, 5Z4, Y5 and many KH6 stations. All the bands were productive for
me and it was great to have super DX prop on 10m and 15m. All of my Qs were
"Search & Pounce". Hopefully next year I'll be able to put in a FT
effort. It was a very positive and enjoyable contest. Thank you to all the DX
ops who responded to my calls. 73 Dave WN4AFP --  Go Swamp Fox Contest Group