[3830] ARRLDX SSB KH7Q(N6TJ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6TJ@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KH7Q(N6TJ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 03:00:18 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: KH7Q
Operator(s): N6TJ
Station: KH6YY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OAHU, HAWAII
Operating Time (hrs): 41

  160:   76    31
   80:  143    38
   40: 1427    59
   20:  983    53
   15: 1716    59
   10:  965    52
-------------------
Total: 5310   292  Total Score = 4,542,936

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Alex KH6YY for hosting my contesting once again plus my 83rd birthday
dinner along with local contesting friends KH6U, KH7U, and NH6N as the weekend
approached. With A and K indices of 27 and 5, the low band conditions were a
real challenge Friday night.

It was noteworthy to work so many ‘new to me’ calls, which should bode well
for our collective contesting futures. And to work too few from decades of
contesting past.
Until the next one,
73, Jim Neiger N6TJ