[3830] ARRLDX SSB W9QL SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@w9ql.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W9QL SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 17:11:12 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:    1     1
   40:   31    21
   20:   72    38
   15:   80    37
   10:   40    21
-------------------
Total:  232   118  Total Score = 82,128

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

It was great to see 10 and 15 open, mostly to SA for me. Lightning caused an
early shutdown on Saturday night and all but wiped out 80 with static crashes.
Even with low power, I sometimes got through on the first call. I must have
worked every Ham in Brazil, 51 contacts there alone. I wish that some of the
operators would have identified themselves more frequently, many would just keep
calling for minutes on end with no ID. Anyways, this was a lot of fun.

Dave
W9QL