[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE4GV SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VE4GV SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 18:44:54 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: VE4GV
Operator(s): VE4GV
Station: VE4GV

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: MB
Operating Time (hrs): 07:15

  160:
   80:
   40:   27    16
   20:  134    66
   15:  130    55
   10:   34    17
-------------------
Total:  325   154  Total Score = 150,150

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

K index of 5 pretty much destroyed any chance of running from VE4. Too bad
because its one of the very few DX contests where VE4 is a "rare
mult". I had many stations thank me for the VE4 mult, which made my
inability to run on a freq even more frustrating. There were a few nice DX Af
stations, 6W on 40, FR etc but local noise levels on 80 and 160 (S9) make them
unusable for me.

 Its always nice when people remember your call and thank you for the mult.

Rob VE4GV