[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6CSX SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bberges@shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6CSX SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 23:55:54 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: VE6CSX
Operator(s): VE6CSX
Station: VE6CSX

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: Calgary, AB
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:  16     48
   20:  16     48
   15:  17     51
   10:
-------------------
Total:  49    147  Total Score = 5,733

Club:

Comments:

Friday propagation was wonderful.  Spent much of the evening on 15M - first time
I used this band successfully in a contest.  Saturday was a wash out - heard
almost no one on any band.  Sunday was again very good, back on 114M again.
Almost doubled my previous best score for this contest. Also first time using my
new (to me) IC-7300. Really enjoyed using it and doing the contest.