[3830] ARRLDX SSB VJ2J(VK2CZ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VJ2J(VK2CZ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2022 06:25:25 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: VJ2J
Operator(s): VK2CZ
Station: VK2CZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Sydney
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:  10      7
   20:  53     13
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  63     20  Total Score = 5,620

Club:

Comments:

Still using my damaged 20m yagi and a 3/8 wavelength 40m vertical. Lots of NA
stations heard working EU DX stations, but little chance of being heard with the
obviously big signals into the NA area..

Bettered last years effort, and once our rains /floods here subside to let a 6
ton boom lift access my yard, will be upgrading antennas big time.

Appreciate meeting up with regulars again,
David Burger VK2CZ  /  VJ2J