[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2022 14:26:39 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Mar 9

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:34

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  95
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  95  Mults = 95  Total Score = 9,025

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Got a late start due to my own fault.  We had rain and distant thunder about 6
AM today.  Must have had a power outage.  When I arrived at rig about 20 minutes
after the start, the computer had rebooted.  Couldn't get the Green Heron
antenna switch to work. This is a fairly common problem when the power has gone
off.  The switch says that a needed com port is in use by some other equipment
which it isn't).  So was stuck on the last antenna I used last night, which was
the 88' cf zepp and it performed well.  I had intended to start on 15, which was
open to Europe, but thought the antenna was probably the 40M dipole, which
wouldn't tune, so I went to 40 where I had left off last night knowing that
whatever antenna was connected would work on 40M.  Turned out that I could have
tuned the zepp for 15 or 20 or any other band if I had known it was the one
connected.  40M was quite good with good signals from all over the US and
Canada. Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.