[3830] CWopsT VE7NZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE7NZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2022 20:05:26 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Mar 9

Call: VE7NZ
Operator(s): VE7NZ
Station: VE7NZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: British Columbia
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  128
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  128  Mults = 128  Total Score = 16,384

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Disappointed that I had to qsy three times because of QRM on a frequency I had
been on (the first one for 20 mins before the start of the contest). I hold no
grudge though, this can happen - narrower filters, conditions, local noise, etc,
I get it.  Just disappointing when it happens as it usually also leads to quite
a few dupes.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and will see you next week after daylight
savings time moves this one hour later for many of us.

73, gl, Adrian VE7NZ