[3830] NA Sprint RTTY WD0T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@venturecomm.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY WD0T LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 03:06:33 +0000
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   32
   40:   56
   20:   40
---------------------

Club: GPCC

Team: SWACC #2

Comments:

A very strange night, conditions seemed poor on all 3 bands, and I had multiple
stations call, with other folks calling over the top of them. Had a few mults I
lost to strange things happening also. Very odd. And seems activity was down
also, although may have been in conjunction with conditons.

Ok, but thanks to all for the Q's, great to run into the old OP's like me now,
but also some new ones, which is GREAT.

Thanks much, God Bless you all, pray for Ukraine and for this world!

Blessings, 73 Todd WD0T